Sunday, June 26, 2011

SOMEBODY TO LOVE
by Queen

Can anybody find me somebody to love?
Each morning I __________, I die a little.
Can __________ stand on my feet.
Take a look in the mirror and cry,
Lord, what you're doing to me.
I have __________ all my years in believing you
But I just can't get no relief, Lord!
Somebody, somebody,
Can anybody find me somebody to love?

I work hard every day of my life.
I work till I __________ my bones.
At the end
I take home my hard __________ pay,
All on my own.
I get down on my __________
And I start to pray,
Till the tears run __________ from my eyes.
Lord, somebody, somebody,
Can anybody find me somebody to love?

Everyday I try and I try and I try.
But everybody wants to put me down.
They say I'm going crazy.
They say I got a lot of water in my __________,
Got no common sense.
I got nobody left to believe.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Oh, Lord, somebody, somebody,
Can anybody find me somebody to love?

Got no feel, I got no __________.
I just keep losing my __________.
I'm ok, I'm alright.
Ain't gonna face no __________.
I just gotta get out of this prison cell.
Someday I'm gonna be free, Lord!

Find me somebody to love.
Can anybody find me somebody to love?

Press control and left click to watch the video and complete the song.

Queen - somebody to love


Press control and left click to check your answers.

Somebody To Love

I hope you had enjoyed this exercise. Leave your comment, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment